Welcome to the BeerHoundsUK Craft Beer Advent Calendar Twitter Giveaway!
Let's be honest – 2020 hasn't been the best of years for a lot of people.
So we are giving every UK resident the chance to WIN one of these beautiful crates! (RRP £64.99)
The crate contains 24 hand-wrapped beers. Each beer is individually numbered, giving a beer for each day of Advent from 1st December until 24th December.
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Find @BeerHoundsUK on Twitter, and follow us!*
2. Retweet our Twitter post about this competition!
3. Relax... that's it.
* Entrants must still be following @BeerHoundsUK on Twitter when the draw is made on Sunday 29th November at 7pm.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The promoter is: BeerHoundsUK Ltd (company no. 12605083) whose registered office is at 7 Lower brook Street, Oswestry, Shropshire SY11 2HG.
The Prize Draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of BeerHoundsUK Ltd, their close relatives, and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The competition will be held on the social media platform, 'Twitter'. The rules of the Prize Draw and how to enter are as follows:
All qualifying entries MUST come from a public Twitter account. Please check on Twitter if your account is set to 'Private'. We will not see your entry if your account is set to private.
An entrant qualifies for the prize draw by completing ALL the following actions:
A. Following @BeerHoundsUK on Twitter.
B. Retweeting the prize draw post from the @BeerHoundsUK account on his/her own timeline.
C. Ensuring that his/her account is STILL following @BeerHoundsUK on Twitter at the time of the deadline for submissions; 7pm on Sunday 29th November 2020.
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified and tutted at by those doing things honourably. There may even be eye-rolling. BeerHoundsUK always reserves the right to eye-roll.
Closing date for entry will be 7pm on Sunday 29th November 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, asteroid strike, extinction level event, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any other deity or high-ranking religious figure, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be communicated to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition. In our experience, if people write things in CAPITALS, it's a lie that they want you to believe. There's a fine line between hearsay and heresy.
11. The prize:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. A Winner will be chosen at random from all entries received, and will be verified by a friendly, dependable, fictional dog.
13. The winner will be notified by direct message on Twitter within 2 hours of the draw deadline. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not reply to claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter BeerHoundsUK Ltd will notify the winner when and where the prize will be delivered. The winner will specify a UK address for the promoter to enable this.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity announcement detailing the result of the draw. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. That's not our bag – we prefer beer to cookies any day!
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
BeerHoundsUK Ltd's decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
23. The entrant must be following @BeerHoundsUK on Twitter when the draw is made to qualify for entry.
24. BeerHoundsUK Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time it jolly well pleases, to change or modify these terms and conditions. Such change will be effective immediately upon posting to this website.
25. BeerHoundsUK Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise out of its control.